- Men’s 3/2 wetsuit.
- Chest zip entry.
- Exterior: 100% Recycled Superflex jersey.
- Superlight foam: upcycled car tires and neoprene scraps combine to create great thermal retention with high stretch.
- Lined with Graphene Recycler + panels at the front and back body.
- Silicon Stretch lining at sleeves and lower leg panels for easy on and off.
- GBS sealed exterior seams, 90% machine-applied stretch tape internally.
- Water-based adhesive.
- 80% Neoprene, 20% Nylon
Heritage lines are reborn, backed by modern wetsuit technology. Maintaining core lines, the Revolution Series wetsuits utilize premium wetsuit innovations and new eco materials, creating a suit that delivers both performance and signature style. The Revolution fullsuit is lined at the front and back panels with incredibly lightweight and strong Graphene-infused yarns, now infused with 100% recycled fibers, keeping you warmer and faster for longer. Made from upcycled car tires, the eco-conscious Superlight Foam is topped with Superflex Recycler jersey, offering a lightweight feel and superior heat.
About The Brand
Launched in 1973, surf icon Billabong has cemented its status as a leader in apparel and accessories that cater to an action-packed lifestyle. From go-anywhere logo tees and tanks to walkshorts, swimwear and breezy jersey basics, the brand offers a wide range of casual clothing bound to win a place in any weekend wardrobe.