- Women’s Wetsuit.
- 3/2 Full suit.
- Back Zip.
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining at font and back: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Superlight Foam Core: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, high foam core offers excellent thermal retention.
- Superflex 250 Jersey: Durable hook & loop resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 250% its usual resting state.
- Hidden GBS internal back zip with a #10 YKK brass slider.
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Internal seams: machine-applied pressure-bonded stretch tape.
- 80% Neoprene 20% Nylon
The Furnace Synergy Series delivers lightweight, premium heat and innovative technology with superior value. Lined with ultra warm Furnace quick dry, the double knit jersey creates air pockets that trap heat and allow for optimal drainage. A Superlight Foam core provides 250% stretch with excellent thermal retention, and a Superflex 250 Jersey tops it off for added insulation and low water absorption. Created with clean, contoured seams and optional colour blocked panels, the Furnace Synergy delivers everything you demand from a premium wetsuit, without breaking the bank.
About The Brand
Launched in 1973, surf icon Billabong has cemented its status as a leader in apparel and accessories that cater to an action-packed lifestyle. From go-anywhere logo tees and tanks to walkshorts, swimwear and breezy jersey basics, the brand offers a wide range of casual clothing bound to win a place in any weekend wardrobe.