- Men’s 4/3 wetsuit.
- Zipperless entry.
- Exterior: Ciclo-Infused 100% recycled Superflex jersey.
- Yulex pure stretch Natural Rubber foam: 85% new formulation Natural Rubber / 15% synthetic stabilization. Sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Lining: Graphene + Recycler panels combined with Airlite Superflex.
- 100% welded exterior seams, machine-applied stretch tape to high-stress areas.
- Water-based adhesive.
- 80% Yulex natural rubber, 20% Nylon
The most sustainable wetsuit we make. Naturally warm and flexible, the Billabong Furnace Natural delivers premium sustainability without sacrifice. On the outside, the Furnace Natural utilizes 100% recycled Superflex jersey infused with CICLO fibers, reducing plastic microfiber pollution and plastic accumulation in landfills. Continuing to fuse function and sustainability, Yulex pure stretch eliminates the need for neoprene and brings lightweight flexibility to a natural rubber core. A zipperless entry system reduces weight and waste while providing maximum flexibility. To top it all off, the eco-minded fullsuit is lined at the front and back panels with incredibly lightweight, strong and thermally-retentive Graphene-infused yarns, now made with 100% recycled fibers, keeping you warmer, faster for longer.
About The Brand
Launched in 1973, surf icon Billabong has cemented its status as a leader in apparel and accessories that cater to an action-packed lifestyle. From go-anywhere logo tees and tanks to walkshorts, swimwear and breezy jersey basics, the brand offers a wide range of casual clothing bound to win a place in any weekend wardrobe.