- Fin System: FCS II
- Fin Set Up: Tri
- Colour: White Grey
- Construction: Performance Core
- Suggested Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves
- Recommended Board Type: Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave
- Accelerator fin – Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control
- Set of 3 fins
- Small: 55 – 70Kgs
- Medium: 65 – 80Kgs
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
About The Brand
Rely on the best and buy FCS! Get all your surf hardware goods from the one place and know that the fins, leg ropes, tail pads, board covers, booties and luggage is of the highest quality and at the most affordable prices.