The Stacey Master Killer Phantom Phlex is a shortboard designed entirely around high performance surfing in for intermediate to advanced surfers in everyday small to medium conditions. Has a mild Entry Rocker for easy paddling and to maintain speed through flat sections, with an accelerated tail rocker for high performance surfing at speed and control whilst surfing vertically in the pocket.
- Colour: Clear
- Outline: A combination of the Wave Slave, Yeti Wolf & Flat Head models. Based entirely around performance in everyday conditions.
- Construction: Phantom Phlex (Epoxy)
- Fin Configuration: Thruster
- Concave: Deep single concave
- Entry Rocker: Mild Entry Rocker for easy paddling and to maintain speed through flat sections.
- Exit Rocker: Accelerated tail rocker for high performance surfing
- Tail shape: Rounded Square Tail
- Unique stringer-less construction using custom designed input materials laminated to a high-density EPS core with Epoxy resin.
- Phantom Phlex incorporates a custom made Unidirectional Hybrid Fibre tape (Carbon & Innegra) which is applied top and bottom to replace the traditional timber stringer.
- Recommended fins for this model are the Julian Wilson Air Core from FCS or the Rake Legacy Template from FUTURES.
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins Not Included
How to Order
For further information on ordering surfboards please click HERE (LINK REQUIRED: https://help.surfstitch/hc/en-us/articles/213039703-Surfboard-Orders-What-You-Need-to-Know)
Free shipping – Australia wide
This product cannot be shipped outside Australia
|5”6||18 1/2″||2 3/16″||24.5L|
|5”7||18 5/8″||2 1/4″||25.5L|
|5”8||18 3/4″||2 5/16″||27L|
|5″10||19 1/4”||2 7/16″||30L|
|5″11||19 1/2″||2 1/2″||31.5L|
|6”||19 3/4″||2 9/16″||33L|
|6”2||20 1/4″||2 11/16″||36.5L|
|6”3||20 1/2″||2 3/4″||38.5L|
|6”4||20 3/4″||2 7/8″||41L|
About The Brand
Lee Stacey stood at a strange old fork in the road. To the left lay life as the frontman for a hardcore metal band. To the right, a career as a surfboard shaper. The tour bus or the shaping bay? Horn hands or shakas?